About Dr. Bev

My photo
Dr. Bev is a Metaphysician, Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Ordained Minister and Psycho-Spiritual Counselor. She left a successful 25-year public relations career after being diagnosed with a rare, incurable muscle disease. With her disease somewhat under control, Dr.Bev decided that she wanted to spend her time helping others. "My illness physically guided me onto a path of insight and learning upon which I would otherwise never have set foot," said Dr. Bev. "It was a supreme catalyst for increasing my own higher consciousness."

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today is a Gift

Welcome back!  Thanks for all the positive feedback!

Several people, who never read my last blog documenting the trials and tribulations of living with a rare disease, asked me to add the link here. I am happy and honored to share it with you:

http://mylifewithmctd.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html

As an aside, I made my final entry yesterday.  I closed that chapter and have moved on!

I now look forward to sharing my inspirational thoughts and quotes with all of you, and appreciate your feedback and friendship!

This blog also is giving me the opportunity to share another passion with you, my photography.  I hope you enjoy looking at our beautiful world -- as I see it -- through my camera lens.

Today's  Dr. Bev'ism:


"Rejoice...for today is a gift.  Grab it tight, and cherish each moment because the next one is uncertain."

Namaste!



No comments:

Post a Comment