About Dr. Bev

My photo
Dr. Bev is a Metaphysician, Certified Consulting Hypnotist, Ordained Minister and Psycho-Spiritual Counselor. She left a successful 25-year public relations career after being diagnosed with a rare, incurable muscle disease. With her disease somewhat under control, Dr.Bev decided that she wanted to spend her time helping others. "My illness physically guided me onto a path of insight and learning upon which I would otherwise never have set foot," said Dr. Bev. "It was a supreme catalyst for increasing my own higher consciousness."

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

The First Day of Spring

"On this first day of spring, sit quietly and breathe in the wonders of this day with a loving heart.  Allow your body, mind and spirit to connect, and be open to all the possibilities."

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment